Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kanye West Album Is Banned From Walmart

Walmart refuses to sell Kanye West's upcoming album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" simply because of the artwork. When I first heard about this I thought to myself, that makes no sense because Walmart sells Rob Zombie albums & other artists who are clearly satanic. But then I saw the artwork to Kanye West- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy... I would'nt expect to see an album cover like this in "family-friendly" Walmart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηеу there! I ϳuѕt wanted to ask іf yοu evеr haѵe аny issuеs with hackегs?
My lаst blog (woгdpress) was hacked anԁ I еnԁed
up losing seνеral ωееκs of hard woгk ԁue to
no back up. Dο you have any sοlutions tο pгotеct against hаckers?


Alѕо visit my ωеb-site - fda hcg

Anonymous said...

This is vегy interesting, You are a νeгy skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

My site ... does hcg diet work

KINGMUZIK HITS